Sunday, May 10, 2009

The invention of TWOG....

So since I tweet now way more than I blog, I decided to give myself a writing exercise and expand on my tweets. Let's hope I remember how I was feeling. If not, it'll be a creative writing/non fiction experience to enjoy!

*sidebar* I tweet A LOT so I'll exclude random tweets or tweets that don't apply to what I'm saying. I started tweeting in December and it is now May so I'm not sure if I'll do all the months. maybe, but Family Guy comes on at 11. If all of the months are here it's because this was a WIP and I came back to finish it...just for you all...smooches*

December proved to be a great ending...

AmethystGlaze is reflecting on a night with Naasty KnockOut KO Chapter, [b0y]friennn, and hAl0. Now to eat and rest before 518 infiltrates the 718!!!!!chilling with her roomie! *thinking about boyfriennn and hoping he finds peace*went to sleep, was awakened by boyfrienn's call, then her spec's call! and now im wide awake and excited for the official last week of '08!!
sweating with sorors...making up strolls is such exercise...hopefully the 518 gets to the bx safe. 718 ain't all that difficult.

damn, didn't realized I tweeted that much about *him*. I ate dinner with my chapter sisters of Kappa Omicron of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc, met sunshine (he was referred to in previous blogs) and my roommate from New Paltz (who lives in Albany, hence the 518 reference came to visit me in Brooklyn). There has always been uncomfortability (is that a frigging word?? It keeps giving me the red squiggly!) on my part when it comes to chilling with KO. I realize that although i love people dearly and need them and want them in my life...I just give too much of my energy. It depletes me and I just can't sometimes. It's been really rough ever since I became a SIGMA woman but what I have learned is that when it comes down to it we are all working towards and for the business of Sigma. I keep that in mind.

As for "sunshine"...ha. That ended with nightfall although ironically we spent most of our time during the night. I really don't want to expand on him. You guys read the earlier blogs.

My roomie! I love my roomie. We weren't that close freshman year although we knew of each other. I was actually friends with one of her room mates (she used to live in a suite) and through the midst of mad nuff drama (omg) we found each other. We've been tight ever since and I truly love her. They say you come to college and find friend(s) for life. I got that in my 518.

On to january!
is twwwiiissssteddddd!!!!! waiting on *him* to hit me up again. @blue831 yo I love you! we all we got!
is with the bestie and the ladies. I brought in 2009 beautifully, now to see *him* to add the icing...
is just cracking her eyes open from a byootiful New Years w the ladies....Club Amazura tonight! *he* didn't even call.... is on her way to step correct w the poodles... 's feet hurt! Standing up at Club Amazura. Never again am I coming to Step Correct. I try everything at least once...is ready to go home. I'm growing up yall. This party life ain't for me. I just wanna chill with *him*
is laying on boyfrienn and watching Cadillac Records (again) with the 518
just finished modifying her online life...solitude. up with the besties....will i get sleep anytime in this life?
is back with the triangle w a stomach grumbling for food. maybe see |b0y|frienn tonight?
doesn't think she'll be able to see (b0y)friennn tonight... :(. Alls well i spent some quality time with the mochas n co.
is waking up next to him...
will be encountering Danger shortly...but I got an angel on speed dial
okay dammit im up, im up! *I love that he calls me every morning*
is on her way home after another night of creeping. This has got to stop, I'm getting bored already.
doesn't know if reopening her wounds with jesus was the right way to go
beef. pork. chicken. all gone...in moderation, then POOF!

chilling in good company waiting for the triangle. ON WITH 200MINE!! Sometimes having no limits is great!
is definitely not having kids until she is securely in a MARRIAGE!!! and i will not surround myself with single friends!
is with the triangle....new paltz okay im not dreading you too much anymore...sike!!!
yo I love my besties like ping, good day!, not gonna let a ghost stress me out, in and around my mouth, hehehe, and all the rest!!

still loves her besties like hey boy, we gotta set some ground rules, no sleep til brooklyn, wanna go to the diner, wanna go to ihop...etc
dropped off the baby and ate. we're the best non parents ever...sleep...a day in the life of the mochas
is non actively looking for her spoon. that leg arm attachment. the breath on the nape of her neck. happily independently dependent
is it bad that im not excited? thank you saul williams for ruining my celebration!!!
damn my angels on speed dial be working overtime...smh
is off to see the city, the wonderful city of BROOKLYN!!
is introducing chicken (healthily made) back into her diet for protein. S.O.S. Bestie!!
chilling with sunshine at night...off to the mountains in an hour...
is still in the early stages of getting her life together...
doesn't want to keep opening her arms and heart for daggers...she should never see her blood run red
wants to be like Shelby in 'Friends n Lovers' with self induced physical pain so deep she forgets about her emotions...
is on her mission impossible, incognegro, meet by the left tree on the right side of the road after midnight ish.....it feels good!
is smiling a little inside...like a confused boomerang not sure of which way to turn the other end
wishes he would stop contacting her. I cut ties and keep it moving. would it be mean if I ignore him?
a god that isn't personal is just weather - slammer at nuyo semi finals
I love the host of Udubb/Knicks slam at the Nuyo like I could never explain...I really do

So I definitely excluded a lot of tweets during the month of January. Some i just didn't want to expand on and others had no relevance lol. If you care enough you can follow me www.twitter.com/amethystglaze. So once again Sunshine has risen in the tweets. Around the 28th though things started getting sour, or rather real. He showed me what his true intentions were and it hurt...didn't i say I didn't wanna talk about that anymore? Moving on...

January was a good month...I guess. I can remember feeling excited, and happy. It was the beginning of a new semester at school, but then he happened (shit there he goes again!) among other things and I pulled into my solitude. I really need it, to be alone. It felt wonderful and in my solitude I began strengthening outside relationships. Weird, huh? I became stronger and realized how blessed I am and how much of a blessing I am. I'm still in my solitude but I'm better now. The solitude is because I want it now and know how to use it, not because I have animosity towards others anymore.

If you haven't noticed my besties are an integral part of my life. I am with them almost all of the time and when we aren't together we're talking or texting or tweeting or blogging or thinking of each other lol. It gives me great practice for when I enter my relationship with my significant other...whoever he may be.

1 comment:

riva. said...

O F-IN D.

Who the hell is this getting so much tweet-age? Why the hell wasn't big sis notified of his stats?

I'm feeling MUY left out here.
Estupida.

-riv-