Sunday, May 10, 2009

this life is hard for me...in need of some red brick dust

i like to reflect. i like to write. but to reflect and write is hard for me. so much has happened since my last blog. i live my life passionately and quickly... but sometimes i dont find the energy to tell all of you. as im writing this now i just want to stop and go to my room and sleep away everything as i always do...

Him
Hope
Smiles
Work
God

all things that have entered my life once again since the last time i blogged. and i've taken to reading others' blogs, one in particular gives me so much insight because i never would've guessed about him. i never would've known. he is so beautifully human and we dont even interact. i know him through his own words yet i have never spoken to him. i wonder if he knows i follow his blog (he probably does) i wonder if he thinks im a stalker...i feel like a stalker...but he's beautifully human and i want to continue knowing him.

i really love creative writing. so i'll turn this blog into a creatively written nonfiction blog. as my life sister dedicates entries to those in need of light, i'll turn each of my blogs into letters. i love writing letters. i feel i've always spoken my emotions better to people through word.

i dont know when i'll be back but im tired of writing now :). i've been working hard on my creative writing portfolio for my final project for my creative writing class and i just want to go back to my room and chill and smoke a black and call my besties and go home, to brooklyn....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont think you're a stalker

ty said...

thank you